This is to notify you that the information contained in this website is only for the purpose of letting you know about TheFareHub and is not in any way binding on the company.
Although the information contained in this website has been compiled with good intention, no representation is made or warranty given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information mentioned here.
On using the website, you abide by the rule that thefarehub.com shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss occurring from the use of the information contained in this website.
All limitations and exclusions that may apply to you are subject to this travel agency’s general conditions.
Please read the following points carefully:
- Price Quotes - The flight fares are mentioned in US dollars. Please note that fares and availability are subjected to change until ticketed.
- Check Documents – Check your documents carefully. In case, the name on the ticket and that on the passenger’s ID don’t match, the passenger would have to surrender the ticket
- Reconfirmations – Kindly reconfirm all flights prior to departure and also at each point of stopover. This will help you to remain updated with any kind of a change, if made.
- Check-In Requirements – Usually, check-in requirement for a domestic destination is 2 hours prior to departure, and it is 3 hours prior to departure for an international destination. Kindly, go through the check-in requirements details because later than the approved timings, your boarding could be denied.
- Changes or Cancelations – Ticket changes can cause you a penalty and/or increased prices to any stated change fees. Advance notice is to be made to change reservations. You may also be caused a penalty on cancelation of a non-refundable ticket.
- Airline Schedule Changes – Owing to weather and other factors, the respective airline can cancel or change the flight schedules without notice.
- Insurance – Note that your personal insurance may not fully cover losses caused by cancelation, accident, illness or stolen/damaged property. It is always advisable to purchase an additional insurance offered to you.
- Lost Tickets - Destroyed, lost, or stolen tickets must be paid for until refund is issued by the respective airline.
- Responsibility – The travel agency acts only as a mediator in all matters connected to your flight travel. However, the travel agency would not take any responsibility of any kind of defaults of suppliers, any other person, Airline Company, or any other company/incorporation. The inclusion of any links doesn’t imply that we are trying to endorse the views expressed within them.
- Passport/Travel Visa - To travel out of your home country, you may require some valid documents such as passport, visa, health certificate, reentry permit, inoculation record, a return ticket, or any such document.
- Additional Fare – The respective airline reserves the right to charge an additional fee for check-in of two or more pieces of bags or any non-standard luggage.
Also, the respective airline can charge extra for another ticket purchase in case the passenger is too large to be able to sit comfortably in one seat.
Please also check the guidelines of your respective airline to verify the conditions applicable to your travel.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to and remains solely with TheFareHub. You have got an easy access to this information – however, it does not give you a permission to reproduce and/or distribute the mentioned information (or indulge into any such act) without the approval of thefarehub.com.